Looking for a talented individual who will bring their upbeat personality, fashion sense, and passion for small business to Bayabelle. An individual who finds joy in helping others, has superb presentation skills and will always maintain a professional image through their appearance and dress. Be willing to work a flexible schedule that includes weekends and holidays. Experience is preferred for working in a high pace retail location or similar, and candidates must have the high ethics standard, integrity, discipline and company loyalty that fits well within our team.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Greeting each customer that comes into the store in a warm manner.
- Ensuring that all customers receive excellent service through direct salesmanship, and prompt and courteous service.
- Assisting customers with questions, needs and purchases.
- Cultivating successful relationships with retail customers.
- Cleaning shelves, counters, and tables.
- Identifying customer requirements.
- Preparing merchandise for display.
- Assisting customers with purchase decisions.
- Setting up merchandise on the sales floor.
- Completing each transaction in a quick and efficient manner.
- Helping customers try on or fit merchandise.
- Requisition new stock
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Knowledge of customer service principles and processes
- Experience in a retail, customer service or sales environment
- Basic business administration knowledge
- Enthusiastic attitude in person and over the telephone.
- Natural ability to communicate with others.
- Can easily make connections with various kinds of people.
- Displaying a professional and unbiased manner at all times.
- Able to adapt to the immediate or unforeseen challenges.
- Detail orientated and consistently accurate.
- Can quickly learn new processes.
To Apply to Bayabelle fill out the form below and attach your resume.
We look forward to hearing from you!